The age of denials has just arrived.
What used to be “yes” has now become “nope”.
Suddenly a big loud mouth, “I’m not a kid anymore”.
Practical experience behind is rather limited.
– What happened to my son / daughter?
Same as to you a couple of decades ago. (S)he “simply” became a teenager.
(S)he will now try everything you have kept him/her away.
– Multiple physical sport activities or Home video games.
– Cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, overnight stay-ups, parties, festivals, sex.
This can be:
– Kept under control reasonably
– Released with no control.
Only 1 of them leads to good progress.
However the method – How – to do it in the Good (!) way, most parents do not know. Your only sample is – How you were nurtured – at this age, by your parents. If you conjure up memories of these and you are satisfied, then everything is fine. However, most of us would do it in a completely different way. You even have some ideas – How – you would do it in a different way. But the accomplishment. This is what most people have a problem with. It’s no coincidence you’re reading this now, is it?
The stake is your child to become an adult
– What – adult he will become.
Would you be glad if your child as an adult:
1) would be uncertain and afraid of everything that he would, of course, loudly hide and refuse, but his results would definitely show it?
2) would be day-dreaming a lot, accomplish little of it, thus would be frustrated, disillusioned, and would get sick more and more often?
3) even at the age of 40 (s)he would live with you (parents) – at the age of 50 (s)he would live in sublet?
4) would have a cash reserve for barely 3 months? Continuous and growing debt? Would live in a constant shortage of money and deprivation?
5) would not choose public transport? – (S)he would have no other option.
6) would be unable to make and maintain a lasting, perspective relationship?
7) or “everything-is-okay”-type marriage that looks stable but in the wrong sense: “habit” based “existence”? Instead of a Real Love-based relationship?
8) would get by “1 step forward 2 steps back” during his career, instead of massively keep moving forward?
9) would not have the opportunity to go abroad thus would not be able to get to know several lifestyles and broaden his horizons?
10) would live a monotonously repetitive, frustrated, disillusioned, rhapsodic, dark-viewed, sickening life?
11) would be addicted to electronic media sounds, pictures, movies –extreme partner changing sexuality – and harmful passions (cigarettes, booze, drugs) – massively damaging his body-health, shortening his life?
The Bad News is:
90% of adults above age of 25 in 2020 belong to the list above.
= = 90%! = =
This is a very high number.
You don’t want to create such an adult from your own child, do you?
Or it would be better if (s)he, as an adult:
1) would stand with two feet on the ground, yet be emotionally enthusiastic?
2) would build his career on his own (without your helping hand) either as an entrepreneur or as an employee?
3) would move from home, save enough money (not you would give it to him) to possess at least 1 quality real estate and vehicle?
4) would develop his emotional world and find a matching self-made, self-guided wife / husband?
5) if unable to find such a mate, he would stay alone (not lonely) happy and not go into struggling, suffering relationships that pull him down, pull him back, hinder or block him?
6) if a problem turned up in everyday life (because it always does), he would solve it alone – or – together with his mate. Loosely and cheerfully. Not fighting driven by EGO, cranking up each other, overreacting the problem and desperately sinking into it?
7) At the age of 30-40-50, not the divorce lawyers would be made rich by him. On the contrary he would stick to his mate ultimately? They would nourish and develop their relationship?
8) would have such friends with whom they would help each other move forward – they would not drag down, hinder, double-cross each other?
9) On behalf of self-realization, matching his age, he would always find a job / business from which he would not only make a minimal living, but live in wellfare and thus help developing and advancing smaller / larger communities in a similar way like he did it?
“Every day we choose – We might win or lose”
Now – it’s time to take the reins. In both hands of yours.
If you procrastinate this and keep telling yourself: “Everyone grows up somehow”, then you child will become such an adult like you now.
– No offence. Are you satisfied with your life?
If so, everything is fine. No need for outer help, just keep going this way.
However if, – you – would do a lot of things differently than your parents used to, now 30-40 years later do you want to give the same (!) to your son / daughter? Or much more?
We are the ones who do help.
There are very few chances in life that will never come up any more.
This is such here and now..
If you screw it – Unfortunately, your child will become a loser.
If you ask for our help – We help nurture such a person from your child who is healthy, financially and emotionally happy.
The reins are yet in your hands to take – now.
The good news is that the situation can be saved yet now.
The bad news is that now – It is the final chance.
There will be no more. End of story.
If you don’t step on it and get to it now, it’s Game Over
In adulthood, this is an almost Completely Mission Impossible or min. 15 years of continuous self-development work. And the latter one – Very few are willing to do.
+1 bad news: What used to be easy has become much harder now. “Little kid, little trouble. Big kid, big trouble”.
+1 good news: But – Yet – can be saved.
If you want to create a Real Man/Woman out of your teenage child, this is the final chance.
The Best or Nothing
Starksil Consulting Group